Week 5: En Route to Malaga

8:15 AM

Hello everyone!!

This is going to be a very short email and I don´t have time to read other emails because I have only about 10 minutes to email. But tomorrow I have to wake up very early to catch a train going to Malaga, in which I will be at the mission home for probably about a day or so. Honestly I have very little knowledge about what’s going to happen so I can’t give too much detail. Just know that I won’t be emailing this Thursday, as my p day will change once I get in the field.

 I am so grateful for the MTC and everyone I met here. I will miss the city of Madrid but I am definitely very excited to get in the field. I don’t feel even remotely prepared, as the language is still in the learning process, but I will pray for guidance and help from the Holy Ghost in this next week. It’s going to be crazy and I have no clue where or who I will be with right now!!! So until my next p day, just know that I’m somewhere random in southern Spain. I will let you know as soon as I can. 

This week has been good, but unfortunately I have a very nasty cough right now that has been making it difficult to sleep, but I’ll be okay. I know I will, I’m a missionary and no sickness will keep me down. Well, this is the last email from Madrid, the next time you hear from me I will have a new companion and will be in a new place. I pray for all of you and hope everyone is happy and safe. I love you all and I miss Utah, but a grand experience is about to take place in my life and I’m so excited.

Adios!!!! Elder Hirst

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

The LDS Church

Visit lds.org for more information

Fellow Elders

Check out my cousins' blogs! Elder Jones (jamisoninparis@blotspot.com) and Elder Hogan (willyinmilan@blogspot.com)