Week 4: Final Week in the MTC

12:00 PM

Hola everyone!!! Here I am, my last p day every in the MTC. I've really enjoyed my experience here at the CCM and I'm going to miss Madrid and the people here a lot.  Madrid is such a beautiful city and I've had such an enormous privilege to be here.  



This past week was no different than the others. We've gotten to some super complicated spanish stuff life past subjunctive and imperative and its a little overwhelming, but i know it will just come with time.  As far as P day was today, it was probably the worst to be honest... we went and got our residency cards. wooooooooooooooo.  But we still got to go to the Madrid Temple and I went through in spanish which was interesting and my brain hurt a little. But it was wonderful as usual.  I'm honestly going to miss the MTC so much, especially some of the other missionaries going to Madrid or Barcelona, as well as my teachers who I love so much.  I'm also going to miss my district alma.  We were absolutely awesome and theres no doubt that we were the best district in this MTC. hahaha just kidding, but we loved each other and I'll always remember everyone in it.  

Last week when proselyting in the park i was with Elder Loosele who is such an awesome guy.  He´s a little shy and didn't want to talk too much, but I got him to speak a little.  We talked to all sorts of people.  We talked to people from nine different countries in this world: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iran, US, Italy, Germany, Romania, Armenia, and Austria. But these college guys from Austria seemed really interested and one of them said they really wanted to try and change their life so I explained that the best change we can make is through following the example of Jesus Christ, and I happened that week to bring a German Book of Mormon with me which I gave to him. (I always bring french, portuguese, italian, english, german, and spanish books of mormon just in case) so that made my day as well as not getting yelled at in very fast spanish by a upset old man (which is actually kind of fun because it makes a good story) but I'd much rather have spiritual experiences to share.  



Well, thats about all I have to say.  Next tuesday I leave for the mission home in Malaga by train and then I'm off to somewhere else!!! I can´t wait!!!  I love and miss everyone and I miss utah too. I hope you all have a good week!! hasat luego!!!.  

p.s there is peanut butter in spain, many people told me there wouldn't be, but i promise there is and its just as good. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

The LDS Church

Visit lds.org for more information

Fellow Elders

Check out my cousins' blogs! Elder Jones (jamisoninparis@blotspot.com) and Elder Hogan (willyinmilan@blogspot.com)